Monday, June 24, 2013

Introduction to Me

For starters, I have never had a blog and so I'm not really sure I know what I'm doing or if I'll make it past this first post. Chances are no one will even read this because I don't want to make my friends read my blog so hopefully someone out there will just happen to find me and like what I talk about. The topic will be my life: things that happen at work, books I've read, struggles with class, and social things like family, friends, and my relationship.

My Family: I have my parents, though recently divorced a few years ago most wouldn't notice, they get along great about most things. I have three brothers whom I love. Jon is the oldest, Steven next, followed by me, and then Jacob is the baby. There is a slight age gap so we're kinda paired off. Jon and Steven are children of the 80s while Jacob and me didn't come along until the 90s. I love that my big brothers are older though, I have seen movies and heard songs that my peers have never heard of. When I was younger this created some confusion because I had no idea certain things, like the band Presidents of the United States of America, were old until my friends had no clue what I was talking about.

My Boyfriend: Allen is the most amazing boyfriend I could ask for. He is going to school to be a preacher and I'm prepping myself for the reality that I will someday be a preacher's wife. We have been together since October of 2012. Sometimes poor Allen has to deal with how introverted I am. He is very extroverted so its hard when he wants to hang out and all I want to do is curl up in a corner and read all day long. But we make it work and I love him for understanding that I'm a bookworm and once I start a good book its hard to stop.

I think that sums up my life right now. I'll try to post something once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment